At Wedding Creations UK we want to protect your privacy and confidentiality. We take our responsibilities under the Data Protection Act and GDPR very seriously and we want to comply with the guidance provided by the Information Commissioners Office.
You can find out more information about ICO on their website https://ico.org.uk/.
We do not share, or sell, or disclose to any third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site.
1. INFORMATION WE PROCESS BECAUSE WE HAVE A CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION WITH YOU
When you buy a service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between both parties.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give to us.
We may use it in order to:
1.1. Verify your identity for security purposes
1.2. Provide you with our services
1.3. Provide you with suggestions and advice on services
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract. We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
2. INFORMATION WE PROCESS WITH YOUR CONSENT
Where there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you with more information about our business, including our services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Wherever possible, we aim to obtain your explicit consent to process this information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent, or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive through your web browser when you visit any website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Like all other users of cookies, we may request the return of information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable our web server to identify you to us, and to track your actions and the pages you visit while you use our website. The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site (they are deleted from your computer when you close your browser) or may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period has passed.
- To allow essential parts of our website to operate for you.
- To operate our content management system.
- To operate the online notification form – the form that you use to contact us for any reason. This cookie is set on your arrival at our website and deleted when you close your browser.
- To enhance security on our contact form. It is set for use only through the contact form. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
- To collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to improve your experience of our site and enable us to increase sales. This cookie collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
- To store your personal information so that you do not have to provide it afresh when you visit the site next time.
- To enable you to watch videos we have placed on our website and blog.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint. If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify anyone.
5. USE OF SITE BY CHILDREN
We do not market to children, nor do we sell products or services for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use our site only with consent from a parent or guardian.
6. RETENTION AND REVIEW OR UPDATE OR REMOVE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We keep your personal data only for as long as required by us to provide the services you have requested, comply with the law or to support a claim in court. You may review or update the information that we hold about you, or if you wish, request the removal of any information about you from our website.
To do this please contact us at email@example.com
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.